ChefEzy is an online platform to help Chefs for purchasing of products. It allows buyers, i.e. Chefs to place orders according to their needs and select the supplier from the available list. ChefEzy came with a solution to help the restaurants in purchasing the products from the suppliers. It also help suppliers to sell their products to a much larger audience. ChefEzy is developed to be launched in India, Singapur, and Australia and is developed by CodeYeti. ChefEzy is headed under the leadership of Sunil Kesavan.
Chefezy- The F&B buyers and suppliers portal
What Codeyeti Developed in ChefEzy?
Codeyeti developed 3 dashboard for ChefEzy:
- User/Buyer/Chef’s Dashboard
- Seller/Supplier’s Dashboard
- Admin Dashboard
In this dashboard the chefs can upload their orders to any supplier available. The dashboard consists of all the features needed by the Chefs to run smooth inventory of the restaurants. The dashboard has following features:
- Dashboard: Containing Active Orders, response to orders, price responses, expired orders, favorite suppliers and active offers. The dashboard also contains tabs showing notifications about any recent updates of orders.
- Inventory: It contains all the products that the buyer has in inventory. The Chef can add, print, delete and bulk upload the products which can be sorted on the basis of Category, Item Code, Item Name, Specifications and Units of measures.
- Co-workers: In this the admin can add, edit and delete co-chefs/ co-workers in the dashboard.
- Offers: It shows the latest offers that have been uploaded by the suppliers after being approved by the admin.
- Purchase Orders: This tab contains features of order placing, cart option, order history, and quick list.
- Suppliers: In this tab, users can search from the list of approved suppliers and can also set and remove favorite suppliers.
In supplier’s dashboard the supplier or seller can upload his products to make them visible to the buyers. Admin needs to approve the products first. This portal allows the supplier to reach a broader target market. Following are the features of this portal:
- Dashboard: It contains number of new orders, number of active orders, price requests, completed orders, inventory size, recent activities and notification tabs.
- Inventory: In this, the supplier can add, print, bulk upload and delete his inventory. The input fields in the inventory has many checks on it, ensuring relevant data to be uploaded.
- Co-Workers: Admin can add and remove co-workers to manage his dashboard. He can also restrict editing permissions.
- My Offers: The supplier can add and edit the offers that he want to provide to the buyers. Any offer that supplier uploads need to be approved by the admin.
- Sold Orders: In this the supplier can check his order history in detail.
In admin dashboard, the admin can manage all the user accounts, categories, inventory etc. Admin has complete control over all the features of the other portals. Some of which are:
- Dashboard: This tab contains all the points that admin needs to access daily. It includes- number of buyers, suppliers, orders, active orders, and active offers. It also shows admin the recent activities and tickets raised by buyers and suppliers.
- New Users: Through this tab, admin can verify new users with the input information as User type, name, company name, Phone number, email ID, joining date and current status.
- Category Management: This tab has further 5 features which enable admin to manage all the categories smoothly. The features are:
- Super Category: Products are categorized on the basis of super category. It generally includes disposables, safety & sanitation need, uniform & linen, glassware, meat & poultry, seafood and serviceware. Admin can add, remove and edit the super category.
- Category: These are the sub-categories of super categories.
- Items: These have product names linked to categories.
- Unlinked Items
- Suppliers List: In this, the admin can manage the suppliers. There are many sorting and filtering options available in this panel.
- Buyers List: In this, admin can manage the buyers. There are many filtering and sorting options in this portal.
- Co-Workers: To manage the admin panel sufficiently, the admin can create many sub-admin restricting some features to anyone depending on their work.
- Activities: Through this panel, the admin(s) can have a look at all the activities in tabular form. He can also filter the information on the basis of modules and dates. It gives an insight to the admin about all the activities happening on the portals.